Friday, January 27, 2012

Don't be afraid to call and Organizer

I was just reading my NAPO posts in my email. That is the National Association of Professional Organizers. Yes, there is a professional organization for that. One of my fellow organizers was telling us that she had finally realized that she would rather work with organized clients. I had to read that twice befor I understood what she was talking about.
Since I have been in business I have found out the hardway that people are afraid to admit that they are disorganized. When they finally make the discision to get an organizer involved they know they have a problem. The next thing they hear from the organizer is there may be a psycological reason for that. Now there are two things that are wrong with them. They is sometimes more than a person can deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment