Monday, January 16, 2012

Just starting

The 21 century is here and I was told that I can help more people if I blog. I have just recemtly post on Facebook. So here it goes, but don't think you are getting free organizing help by reading this. This just allows me to let off a little steam and try to get my message accross.

It is tax time. I am ask "what do I have to keep?",and "How long do I have to keep it?" My standard answer although tax consultant, so of my guru organizers will say that you need to keep tax returns for ever. The final tax return that comes out of your computer or what your CPA gives you in their cool embossed folder is all you need to keep. The IRS can go back to the Stone Age if they are looking for fraud but an audit will be done within 7 years. You can challange a return within the last 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment